Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: WNY Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default WNY Crappie

Hey guys, anyone from the WNY area know some good spots for Crappie?.. Been fishing my whole life but just recently realized how great Crappie are!..Im hooked now, and seems like thats all i want to fish for anymore!.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Crappie.com family - Where are you in western NY?
    Wishing you Blue Skies and Tight Lines

Post Thanks / Like

Im in Lockport

Post Thanks / Like

Hey!! Grew up in Medina!!! Check out Lake Alice, if fishing from shore take 104 to Oak Orchard River road and follow it to Kenyonville there's an old bridge, was closed last time I was home. Park your car walk across - go down path on right side to just before first cement pad, use minnows or jigs about 20 ft cast. Always did good there with orange body/chartreuse tail tube jig under a float.

If boat go right into Waterport and launch at the DEC ramp and go upstream - fish same spot or look for tree's down in the water and fish those. Heading home for Memorial Day but don't know if I'll have any time to fish - daughter and grand daughter meeting us there at my Dads.

Post Thanks / Like

As long as ive been here that's probably the one place i havent fished.. And probably the one place i hear the most about.. Probably cuz my boat has been out of commission for over a year..didnt know there was any places to fish from shore.. Ill def be giving that a try!.. Should have my boat back in the water within a week or two also, so i will try launching there also!.. Thanks for the tip!.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to help!!! It's a great place to fish.