Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TN Crappie.com Decal?

Post Thanks / Like

Default TN Crappie.com Decal?

I was looking through the store and I see all the different state decals associated with C.C and wondered why TN did not have one? Or did I miss it in the store?

The question I believe is. Humbly submit to the TN members.

Is there a reason why we don't have a C.C TN State decal we can proudly display.

Just asking as I have never seen one nor have I read anywhere on the site about it.

Maybe there is something special that has to be done in order to have one made or designed.

Wondering??? any ideas from those in TN who have been here much longer than I have. Great place to be a part of I know that and just wondering...

Wondering on here and on the lake, in search of sometimes this elusive fish.

Post Thanks / Like

ask on the TENN. board and they don't have one maybe you can bang heads and come up with one. Then submit a drawing of it to Slab and see if he can't make it.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Tenn does, or "did", have a C.c Tenn Decal. The source of that decal is no longer providing them, and as other states have done, the members have gone to other sources to get them printed. We just recently went through that very same procedure with the KY C.c Decals ... and they will soon be featured in the site store.

The easiest/fastest way to get those decals printed, would be for someone to volunteer to send in one of their decals from the previous provider ... either to Slab or Redge ... and have the decal copied & placed in the site store. Otherwise, you'd have to go through the process of getting a new decal formulated and voted on, then submitted to a printing facility. Then members would have to submit enough orders to warrant the printing, or a single member would have to purchase a bulk order & become the outlet for them (as I used to do for the KY members).

Contact Slab by PM & see if you can get the ball rolling !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

If you guys need help with a design let me know. I am a hobbyist on photoshop and get bored time to time. I would not mind making something up for you guys. Just let me know what specification I need to get it print worthy.

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Look in my signature, it is made by Special K, who is a member here. Ours, Slab has printed. It has always been my feeling that, the control of the decal, should be thru CDC, and any profit used to help keep the site going.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the statement of helping the site to keep it going. What about it TN CDC members do we have a decal or want one?

Etowah, Tn. foothills to the Smokey Mountains
    Post Thanks / Like

Like to see what it looks like. I am a member of the newly formed East Tenn Crappie Club and if the logo is cut up into sections I hope were not left out.

Post Thanks / Like

I have two of the original TN decals on my boat. I suspect they were supplied by the same source that did many of the states as Pappy said. He dropped off the grid a while back and I found a local graphics place to reproduce ours. Here's a link to a thread from '08 with the original TN decal. Check out post #71:

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/tenne...ght=Tenn+decal

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome East TN Crappie Club and tenncrappie I have no idea why anyone would leave out east TN on any logo. Why with the Smokies being one of the great wonders of TN how could we? Just like west TN not being on the logo, I don't think so. If my memory serves me correctly we are the Volunteers not one but all part of a great state. Oh and less I forget we sure wont leave out middle TN either. Amazing how we tell others where we hail from in TN. Proud to say West TN here.
    Again would be nice to see a CDC TN logo out here for us to display and bring members on board. The right kind of members that is Slab.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in!
    Likes Tn Johnboy LIKED above post

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast