Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: W. Kerr Scott 5/14

Post Thanks / Like

Default W. Kerr Scott 5/14

Went out to the Kerr Scott yesterday and had a pretty good morning didn't manage any specs but caught a few nice channel cats and seemed like every time we put a line in water in the shallows caught a bluegill. Managed around 60 gills and 4 nice channels. Overall good day just havin some trouble findin many specs so far this year. Its my first year fishin around in about 10 years just moved back so tryin to get back in the grove so to speak for up here, anybody got any suggestion for Kerr Scott or for Lookout? Those are the main two lakes I fish. Thanks for any help.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never fished w Kerr but love to go to lookout when I'm after big bream.also has some really big coontail. Me and my boy fish around the docks most of the time for the bream. If you put in at the dam and go across from it and to the other side of the lake is where we've done the best. Catch some big yellow perch(coontail) on 3 to 4 inch minnows deep.

Post Thanks / Like

At Lookout weve always done really good up in the river catfishing and I have done pretty good the last few times I went did pretty good on Largemouth trollin crankbaits always been a good lake to fish down there. Ill try my luck for bream down there next time I go thanks for the advice.