Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cooper Creek Ramp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cooper Creek Ramp

I am unfamiliar with the cooper creek area but would like to fish it. Just wondering if there is a ramp close to Cooper and how do I get there? I appreciate any help offered. Thanks in advance!
    Most of my money is spent on fishing, fishing tackle and boats, the rest is wasted.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a ramp in Cooper creek. It's called Deepwater boat ramp because it is maintained by a group of individuals from Deepwater. If not familiar with the area I would trolling motor only in there. The tracks in the back of it totaled a new Ranger last fall. I will try and post a pic of the ramp.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I'm assuming there are signs for the ramp and is it shallow from front to back?
    Most of my money is spent on fishing, fishing tackle and boats, the rest is wasted.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya it is pretty shallow once you get back about half way. There is a set of tracks that run across it half way back and then about another 200-300 yards later there is a road which is old 52 hwy that runs across it. Looking out to the north of it looks like open water but is also only 5-8' deep as far as you can see other than the channel.