Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new Fishing Web page....comments needed...

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My new Fishing Web page....comments needed...

I gonna retire next year and plan to do some Fish Guiding (part time). I gotta have something to do when I retire.

I am working on my web page and need some tersely cogent comments if anyone would like to take the time to do so. Post comments or pm me. I need suggestions. The web page is outlined in my favorite color...Chartruce...Go check it out....I just been workin on the page a couple of hours.....

goto:

www.tomsstuff.net

click on go fishing link

thanks
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I like it, maybe put more info on what you will be teaching them such as reading your sonar and proper way to use gps. a liitle info to get their mouths watering

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good Tom. LOL That FATBOY visit link was kinda scarey. That is one fugly man. FATBOY ps, What if I have over 480 waypoints that you loaded to my GPS, do I still have to hire you or can I buy you off with beer?
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-24-2006 at 04:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Looks good Tom. BUT, you haven't been in any ESPN videos. That would give you something to brag about to everyone else. LOL That FATBOY visit link was kinda scarey. That is one fugly man. FATBOY ps, What if I have over 480 waypoints that you loaded to my GPS, do I still have to hire you or can I buy you off with beer?
    I am easy. The beer will work! Shhhhhhh about the waypoints. That Mason guy might see you and follow you around trying to get something for nuthin'.

I can edit movies and put myself on ESPN. Just have'ta switch heads. Maybe Richard will let me use his Fishin' Movie. I could switch heads with him. Naw, he too ugly. haha

Post Thanks / Like

i got shot by a monkey lol, site looked good,

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I wasn't gonna say the Mason word, but since you did, nah, he won't follow me around for long. This "barge" as DonG calls it will make it hard for him to fish if he is contending with big waves.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jhef
    i got shot by a monkey lol, site looked good,
    He a bad arss monkey...haha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Hey, I wasn't gonna say the Mason word, but since you did, nah, he won't follow me around for long. This "barge" as DonG calls it will make it hard for him to fish if he is contending with big waves.
    Reckon he any kin to that one in jail?

Post Thanks / Like

Dunno, McAdams is the one that I want to meet. Big article in the Tennessean paper a few weeks ago about him being all for the limit being cut in half. Wonder if his fees are cut in half along with it? FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot, instead of doing two trips a day, he can do three, his pay goes up a third, but the limit goes down by half, pretty good deal there. No wonder he is all for it. Good thing I know about his stuff on the North side of the power lines, hehe. FATBOY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast