Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New boat Lowe ST175 vs. Crerstliner TC18

Post Thanks / Like

Default New boat Lowe ST175 vs. Crerstliner TC18

I think I have got it narrowed down to these 2 choices. I have 2 friends with Lowe ST175's and they both love them, I fished out of the Lowe boats they have great front deck space great spider rigging boat.
    The problem is I can't find much info on the Crestliner TC18, does anybody on here have any feedback or experience with Crestliner TC18? I do know they sure look good on the I-boat review.

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Louisiana. Did you see the Lowes ST175 for sale in the personal classified section. Brand new boat, very low hour motor 14000. You should check it out. Page 2 of the adds. If you need help finding it pm me. I have no connection to it, just think it's a super deal and is in north ala.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dpisani View Post
    Welcome from Louisiana. Did you see the Lowes ST175 for sale in the personal classified section. Brand new boat, very low hour motor 14000. You should check it out. Page 2 of the adds. If you need help finding it pm me. I have no connection to it, just think it's a super deal and is in north ala.
    Thanks I'll check it out

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool, let me know if you feel it's a good deal.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

The Crestliners are well built boats--rank right up there with a Lund. The Lowes are good boats--I just think the Crestliners are built a bit better. Ultimately, I went with the Lund, but the Crestliner was a very close number 2. I looked at Lowes, G-3's, Alumacrafts, Triton Aluminums (at the time)--a number of manufacturers.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe both models you listed are built in the same factory in Lebanon Mo.. I have the 175 stinger and love it.

Post Thanks / Like

lowe!!!
    DEAD AS FRIED CHICKEN

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the input. My fishing partner has a Stinger 175 and loves it, I plan on this being my last boat buy for many years so I'm just turning every rock over before I buy. I have had a G3 and Triton alum, liked the G3 did not like the Triton. I like my partners ST175 better than those 2.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes both companies are owned by Brunswick......the Crestliner is wider and is rated for a 90 so I think I'm leaning that way.
    Likes nite owl LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

My Crestliner 1750 Fish Hawk was built in Minnesota, pretty sure they still are. I bought it new in 99 and have no complaints with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast