Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there an initiation process here?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Is there an initiation process here?

OK. I gotta admit.........I'm a newbie. I been on the net for 6 years and this is the first time I've happened upon this forum. Looks great!

As for the initiation process; What do I gots to do? Ax a couple of really ignorant questions and then get pummeled about the face and head and then I'll be alright?

If so, I shouldn't have any trouble coming up with ignorant questions to ax.

Let's get this over witt.
    'Carpe Diem' does not mean "fish of the day."

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Attitude
    OK. I gotta admit.........I'm a newbie. I been on the net for 6 years and this is the first time I've happened upon this forum. Looks great!

As for the initiation process; What do I gots to do? Ax a couple of really ignorant questions and then get pummeled about the face and head and then I'll be alright?

If so, I shouldn't have any trouble coming up with ignorant questions to ax.

Let's get this over witt.
    Like the ole boy in the Hemi commercial said: "You're about to find out"....LOL..Welcome aboard
    Last edited by Don G; 12-22-2004 at 08:44 AM.
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

ax?

Post Thanks / Like

DonG, Thanks!.....................I think!
    :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    ax?
    Please excuse my vernacular fartboy. I was just trying to convey my message in a manner that even someone from Manchester, Tennessee could understand.

My apologies. :D
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 12-22-2004 at 09:23 AM. Reason: moderator choice

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Attitude
    Please excuse my vernacular fartboy. I was just trying to convey my message in a manner that even someone from Manchester, Tennessee could understand.

My apologies. :D
    FARTboy????????????????? Like I said, "you're about to find out" lol
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Crappie Attitude:

Everyone here is pretty friendly and we generally don't give newbies a very hard time - try to get to know you first.

If you'll read back through the messages you'll find answers to some of the questions you may have. You may want to read some of the articles through the link above. There is a wealth of crappie fishing information here, free for the taking.

The only ignorant question is the one you don't ask. Now you MAY get some ignorant answers!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation no initiation rites .....

but, once you get to know some of the "members" and get comfortable with the Q&A's .... you may get "pummeled" - but only in a "friendly" way :D

Since you've posted, you've obviously gone thru the "sign up" proceedure. So you are now officially a Crappie.com member ... the BEST Crappie site on the WWW !! All we ask is for our members to keep it civil, informative, and on topic (within reason). Differences of opinions are acceptable, as long as they are written in good taste and non-offensive language. We all agree to disagree on some things ... but, we don't allow personal attacks, offensive language, or the like.

So, let me be the first to welcome you aboard. Look thru the whole site, ask any questions about Crappie & Crappie fishing, join in on the posts of interest, and enjoy yourself. We're all here to teach AND learn from the knowledge base and experiences of each other - in the hopes of making ourselves better Crappie anglers ! ..............luck2ya ...........cp

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Jerry, and CrappiePappy. I promise I'll behave............(in the words of the infamous Ron White) "For a minute." :D

But...........I gots one guy makin fun of the way I talk, another the way I spell. What am I 'post to do about that? :D

Post Thanks / Like

Just smile and enjoy the attention. Ask Fatboy if he's been to Walmart lately!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast