Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: look what the MDNR is up too.

Post Thanks / Like

Default look what the MDNR is up too.

This is what the DNR wants your license to cost.

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/dn...t_177934_7.pdf
    Last edited by The Eyes Have It; 11-18-2006 at 04:00 PM.
    Quit wishing and go fishing
    www.theeyeshaveit.net

Post Thanks / Like

ant they wonder why fishing and hunting licence sales are down and people are using the resorces less and less. i believe in supporting the resorces but not at the exspence of food for my kids or a roof over my head. hect next thing you know they will put taxes on the cost of the licences. how much do these people make any ways they can afford the increases and probably don't hunt of fish.

Post Thanks / Like

i just wish they put the money where it belongs...back in our lakes.The cost going up doesn't bother me,it's how they are spending that money does.Other words the money spend on it isn't going for what's it is suppose to be going for.Least i don't see it.

So it's up to us to take care of our lakes,rivers and ponds.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no problem paying more $. As long as it goes back into the resource. But every time I go home more public launches are closed and more trash is on the public lands. I know people are doing it to themselves but those of us that take care of what we have suffer. Where the !@#$ is all this money going. They haven't hired a regular old recruit DNR officer in about 4 years so ???????
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

makes you wonder if our dnr is not being run by a bunch of anti hunters.
    these proposed increases will only drive more people away from hunting and fishing, and will drive many to :cut corners:
    we need to involve our youth more, not drive them away!!!
    they have been increasing the licence fees, and if they only went up a small amount it would be more reasonable, these are just ridiculous
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting in deed. I do have to agree with many when we're upset about the way our parks look. If they're going to increase the fees, then show the hunters and fishermen that the money is being used towards the actual upkeep of the areas in which we hunt and fish. I think a lot of youth are turning towards video games instead of the great outdoors. I plan on making a difference in a youths life by introducing them to something many have forgotten. Hopefully by doing so, there will be someone else addicted to the outdoors.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cstyle
    Very interesting in deed. I do have to agree with many when we're upset about the way our parks look. If they're going to increase the fees, then show the hunters and fishermen that the money is being used towards the actual upkeep of the areas in which we hunt and fish. I think a lot of youth are turning towards video games instead of the great outdoors. I plan on making a difference in a youths life by introducing them to something many have forgotten. Hopefully by doing so, there will be someone else addicted to the outdoors.
    Well put. Also I think teens should be carrying guns. Only in the woods not the streets! My Dad passed the outdoors on to me and I think it's an important part of life.
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD