Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just got my bait pump today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just got my bait pump today

I am going to try it sat! I was expecting it to be thin plastic but it is not. I filled a tube and it was easy. Can't wait to give it a try.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck. Let Us Know How You Did.

Post Thanks / Like

what you going to use in it? someone said you could put a minnow in it and inject it into a tube, have you tried that?
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Post Thanks / Like

I think you could put dang near anything that's pastey like PowerBait and it will work. I can't wait to try my new baitpump tomorrow... It's been a long rainy spell with no fishin! I'm thinking about trying worms in mine... just put one in there and squish it into a tube jig. Should increase the scent into the water by a whole lot...
    I have a jig with a face like this!:eek:

Post Thanks / Like

I put nibbles into a red and white tube. It was so much easier than using a screw driver! LOL
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

I just got my spare BaitPump yesterday and one for a friend. I'm afraid of dropping it overboard and having to do without it so I got another. Here are the reasons why it has become a necissity in my boat.
    Fishing with another in boat and outcatching him 5 to 1 untill he started using it.
    Fishing with another boat that was using minnows and outcatching them 4 to 1.
    Fishing by myself and catching fish. Fish stopped biting. Started to move on but on checking my jig I see that it needs refilling with crappie nibbles. Back to catching fish on next drop, same spot.
    Catching 10 solid crappie on one tube jig and one fillup of C-nibs.
    Bait Pump is the best $15 bucks I ever spent on fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by sandspike1
    I just got my spare BaitPump yesterday and one for a friend. I'm afraid of dropping it overboard and having to do without it so I got another. Here are the reasons why it has become a necissity in my boat.
    Fishing with another in boat and outcatching him 5 to 1 untill he started using it.
    Fishing with another boat that was using minnows and outcatching them 4 to 1.
    Fishing by myself and catching fish. Fish stopped biting. Started to move on but on checking my jig I see that it needs refilling with crappie nibbles. Back to catching fish on next drop, same spot.
    Catching 10 solid crappie on one tube jig and one fillup of C-nibs.
    Bait Pump is the best $15 bucks I ever spent on fishing.
    Thank You sandspike1,
    Folks like you are a blessing. Most fishermen/fisherwomen are very secretive and hide their new found fishing goody. It's rare that you would give up something that others consider a secret. So I thank you for the results and the kind words of encouragement.
    It's a daily struggle to reduce costs, and every time materials have to be replace, either shipping or material cost has risen.

Thanks again,

Randy

Post Thanks / Like

Randy,
    That thing works. I had got to the point that I would not allow them (nibbles) in my boat because of the mess. The pump takes the mess out and increases the catching no doubt. Good invention.

Jigster