As you all probably already know, Chris (Feeshrman) and Carol lost their house in a tornado last night. Chris texted me that Carol has now been released from the hospital and is OK.

They are busier than heck trying to get their life back together, but very much appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from everyone.

To show support, I have an address I can provide to you via PM. You are welcome to send a get well card, or a Sympathy Card (for the loss of their house), but Chris does not need us to send money (his own words). Our emotional support is all they need right now. PM me for a mailing address.

This is an excerpt from his previous post I thought I'd share again here in case it rolls off the page:

"We are blessed to be alive. I feel like the luckiest man on earth. Please pray for Carol as she is banged up worse than me and has a concussion and memory loss which we hope is temporary. We were inside the home when it took a direct hit. Started out in a stairwell closet and ended up on a bare slab. Thanks for all your concern and prayers and offers. I am humbled. It is much to early to do anything now. I need to save battery time as this phone is about the only material possession left and is my contact to begin getting necessities. Thanks a bunch. Slab please put this on the main page for me also."