Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tis The Season

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tis The Season

It's that time of year yall. water getting warmer, plants blooming, and turkey gobbling their heads off all day. It's the time of year to carry three things a crappie rod, your shotgun, and a bucket for the mushrooms. I don't know about yall but I'm excited as ever. Good luck, may the fish yank your line, and safety go your way!!

Post Thanks / Like

I got the crappie and turkey covered, but I suck at finding morels. My offer is that I'll supply fish and turkey breast if you can supply the morels!

Post Thanks / Like

Connected on my first gobbler second day of second season............ four days later I was putting crappie in the boat and the next day a nice teaser sack of mushrooms! So far, this has been a fantastic spring!

U

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by youngsquirrel View Post
    It's that time of year yall. water getting warmer, plants blooming, and turkey gobbling their heads off all day. It's the time of year to carry three things a crappie rod, your shotgun, and a bucket for the mushrooms. I don't know about yall but I'm excited as ever. Good luck, may the fish yank your line, and safety go your way!!
    You're leaving one of my favorites out. You also need to stop and pick 3 or 4 pounds of Asparagus out of the ditch on the way to the lake.
    What color you got on?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep that ditch asparagus is the best. Have a small bed of asparagus but what grows in the ditch by the house is the best. I guess maybe because the birds planted it.LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I suck at findin morels too sto41986. My uncle has a bed full of asparagus so its no problem for me to find them!