Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Glow-Strike Jig

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glow-Strike Jig

These jigs are something never seen by anyone before and the great thing never seen by fish.These are GLASS head jigs, Hand Made that Glow in the Dark for up to an hour on a single 2-3 min charge....The Glow forms a Halo effect around the jig and calls fish like a dinner bell. A must for any tackle box. We have a great new website and specials all the time. Do Not ice fish without these. Check us out in the December issue of In-Fisherman magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a bunch of these that I get here in Minnesota,that I bought from lots of tackle stores here in Minnesota.They are sold by www.GlowOptics.Com
    Did you guys recently buy these guys out?I can't find anymore information on GlowOptics

That Glass Jig company was based in Cambridge Minnesota.
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glow-Strike Jig

How you doing Magnet. Aren't you supposed to stay off of the computer???? By the way the jigs look great. I can see myself getting some for Christmas..... :D
    Mike Perry

Post Thanks / Like

Yep..mperry...I am.You busted me.LOL

GlowOptics has disappeared.Can't find them anywhere on the net.

I'm sure Edge's are the more upgraded kind from what I see.Do you have propacks TFE?

How much for like 5 of each color?
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie Mag....hope you are feeling better. If you are interested in 25 pm me for you I have a special deal!!!! And our jigs are much upgraded I have red hooks in #4 and 2/0 if interested

crappiekid24 is offline Moderator Ice Fishing Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey do you make them in size 8 or 10 hooks?

Post Thanks / Like

I can go as small as a size #8...I do have gold or red hooks available in an #8. Let me know what I can do for you. Almost anything is possible!!!
    Thank You
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

These jigs are surely unique.I use alot of glow jigs for ice fishing and have added these to my arsenal.I am looking forward to trying these jigs if we ever get any ice.I was impressed on the QUALITY of there jigs and will order again in the future.With there Christmas sale going on now I ordered some extras just recently for gifts. The glow from there jigs are very much brighter then some of my other glow jigs when using the UV light!!! Will post results when I use these jigs ice fishing.
    Len

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering about using them anyway not just for ice. Anyone do that? Our water down south is murky and poor visability and wondered if it might help the fish find it?

Post Thanks / Like

I have used them on everything...clear, murky and hard water. They do work well. The sale continues for crappie.com members