Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Great Lake of the Ozarks Tourney this Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great Lake of the Ozarks Tourney this Saturday

There is a tournament this coming Saturday the 26th going out of the Coffman access on the lake of the Ozarks. This tournament combines two of my favorite things Crappie fishing and supporting a no kill shelter. I know there are a lot of animal/pet lovers on the site and I would encourage you to consider fishing this tournament. It's the first annual "who's your buddy" crappie tournament hosted by Angels with Tails Animal Shelter. Fishing hours are 7:30–3:00 and you can sign up the morning of at Coffman. Here are the details as posted on their website:

Angels with Tails Animals Sanctuary will be hosting it's first-ever Lake of the Ozarks Crappie Tournament! Come on out and enjoy the fun, sun and some of the best fishin' at the lake. All proceeds to go towards the building funds for the Sanctuary! $50.00 per boat (two person)one pole limit per person/$10.00 additional for biggest crappie/10 fish for weigh-in/must fish from the boat, not from docks/must abide by all waterway rules. Payout on 1st, 2nd and 3rd place to be determined by number of boats entered - 50% towards payouts - 50% towards Angels with Tails Animal Sanctuary. Door prizes and fun activities promised! Come meet Miss Daisypup, greeter for the Sanctuary and get a free kiss! Even if you don't fish, come support the pups and toot your horn to cheer on our participants! To register, send in your check made payable to Angels with Tails Animal Sanctuary and mail to 20557 Echo Valley Road, Rocky Mount, MO 65072, NLT April 21st. If you have any further questions, contact Mary Isaac at 573-207-0046. Thank you so much for your participation...you are top dog to us!

Post Thanks / Like

Bump