Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ report- Friday 4/18

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ report- Friday 4/18

Buddy and I limited out in Soap/Millcreek today. Around noon we finally found fish on the bank and we were tearing them up. Then a couple of side by side Titanics come roaring down Soap and waves washed up mud. Bite is over.
    Anyhow corks and jigs, crappie niblets a plus. Also fished docks for several of them. Good day for us, others @ Coffmans Beach said it was really slow for them. Next week should be HOT! Fish On!
    Likes bryan535 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the catch! I was going to post up my report for LOZ today but if you don't mind, I'll just include it here. I put in at Coffman Beach and yes, I believe most had a hard day. I spoke to several that weren't having any luck. When I got there, everyone was fishing docks. I started that but wasn't catching anything. I decided to move deeper and found them around noon. All fish were in 28FOW about 15-18ft down. I did limit out and the smallest was 11.5 inches. Some were pretty dang nice. Jigs tipped with minnows. Color really didn't seem to matter.

I ran into the Titanics as well. Fishing coves and yet your trolling motor comes out of the water is not fun.

Post Thanks / Like

nice reports guys, congrats on the fish.

Post Thanks / Like

cherky if your buddy is the same guy that I'm thinking of then idk how you fish with him hahaha. I have a buddy that's been fishing around 2mm and he's doing pretty good. Nothing on the bank up there and he says the water is really clear. I'm gonna try Purvis in a few days.

Post Thanks / Like

We fished out of Shawnee bend and it was tough agree on the big boats shutting them down. Spoke with a young couple they said the evening before they both had there fish in an hour. Same area on Friday slowwwww. We found our 5 fish casting to bank and about 8-10 ft out is when they bit.

Post Thanks / Like

if your thinking of a guy from sedalia then you are correct.