Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ - 04-15-14 Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ - 04-15-14 Report

Put in at Coffman Beach yesterday at around 10a.m. and fished secondary points of several coves. Limit by 2p.m. Fish were about 12ft down (15-25FOW).

They absolutely hammered blue jigs tipped with minnows. White/Chart was also good. I eventually put blue jigs on all rods but couldn't keep up.

I normally fish Mark Twain and this was my first time at LOZ. Still haven't figured out whether Mark Twain has been rough, I'm a terrible fisherman, or LOZ was easy yesterday. hehe.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't complain about your fishing abilities with that catch first time on new lake.
    Great job!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TypeO View Post
    Put in at Coffman Beach yesterday at around 10a.m. and fished secondary points of several coves. Limit by 2p.m. Fish were about 12ft down (15-25FOW).

They absolutely hammered blue jigs tipped with minnows. White/Chart was also good. I eventually put blue jigs on all rods but couldn't keep up.

I normally fish Mark Twain and this was my first time at LOZ. Still haven't figured out whether Mark Twain has been rough, I'm a terrible fisherman, or LOZ was easy yesterday. hehe.

Nice haul! I have fished both, LoZ more than Twain, and I think LoZ beats the snot out of MTL when it comes to crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job and nice report. Thanks!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)