Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Beaver Lake Charity Event 4/26

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beaver Lake Charity Event 4/26

It’s that time of year again, the annual Crappie Masters Walmart Charity Crappie Tournament on Beaver Lake benefitting the Childrens Miracle Network!* I’ll include details below.

*Just show up to the registration event on Thursday, April 24th*at the Rogers Embassy Suites Ballroom and put in a bid to fish with either myself, Roger or Waylon!* Might just up your odds on placing and learn some strategies and techniques while you’re out on the water for the day!

Weigh In Conducted by Crappie Masters All American Fishing Trail.

Entry Fee: $60 a team

If fishing for Crappie Masters points for the Classic, you must become a Crappie Masters Member, if not membership will be waived.

One team member must be at one of the two registration events below to be able to enter tournament.

No registration will be accepted the morning of.

Close to $8000 in cash and prizes including $2500 first place, $1500 2nd*place and $750 for 3rd*place.

Prizes awarded for big fish, 4thth*place and 25th*place.

Goody bags for first 200 anglers registered.

1st* registration event with auction and seminar will be Thursday April 24th*at the Embassy Suites Ball Room from*5:30pm-7:30pm

2nd*registration event will be on Friday April 25th*at Hook Line and Sinker in Rogers for a “Meet the Pros” Night from*6pm-7:30pm

Tournament is on Saturday April 26th*at Prairie Creek Park from*7am-3pm
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper
    Likes REDEYE50 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Wife and I will be there!

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there again this year. I finished 5th last year fishing by myself. Added a partner this year, so hope to up my chances.