Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Randleman 4/13

Post Thanks / Like

Default Randleman 4/13

Fished today with the girlfriend water temp was 61 by the time we got done the creek we were fishing got up to 68.caught plenty of fish.all were caught on minnows and most were full of eggs.some of the best quality fish I have caught at randleman.all fish were caught in less than 6ft in creek channel and not on brush.all fish were released for another day.all in all a good day except for dropping my phone in lake.
    Likes Clod, fishduck, mac crappie, brucec LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Great report. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Ron and I fished Randleman the first two years it opened. The fishing went down hill fast as far as crappie were concerned. What were the sizes of the fish you caught? Were there any over ten inches? Ron wants to go back but I'm not a believer. I live within ten miles of Badin and Tillery. Hard to give up the quality of fish I see in these two lakes. Randleman is a beautiful lake but I can't justify the fishing from our past experience. Thanks for the post.
    I only fish the two best days of the year, when its raining and when its not!
    Likes mac crappie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Feel-N-Crappie View Post
    Ron and I fished Randleman the first two years it opened. The fishing went down hill fast as far as crappie were concerned. What were the sizes of the fish you caught? Were there any over ten inches? Ron wants to go back but I'm not a believer. I live within ten miles of Badin and Tillery. Hard to give up the quality of fish I see in these two lakes. Randleman is a beautiful lake but I can't justify the fishing from our past experience. Thanks for the post.
    I'm like u I got burnt out on Randleman the 1st yr it was open

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the post.

Post Thanks / Like

Most of the fish I caught were in the 10 in range.a few were send 8in but most at least 10.In the past all I've caught were 6 to 8 in glad there finally growing up or enough people are taking the small ones home since there isn't a size or limit there.Big thing for me is randleman is only bought 10min from my house.My mom has a house at tiller and fished it all my life but hate the drive.Then her and her husband has a place at high rock also fish there most of the time if im not on randleman alot closer than t illery.

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping to head out there on Wednesday and look for some. Also hoping to find some shad to catch to take up to the Roanoke for stripers. Y'all see any schooling?
    Mike

Take a kid outdoors!

Post Thanks / Like

Let's go do a night stalk

shane1980 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

When Newly? lets get a date and see if we can get as many people as we can like we did last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newly View Post
    Let's go do a night stalk
    i.m in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast