Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: glaize or gravois?

Post Thanks / Like

Default glaize or gravois?

Heading down to loZ on friday. Was wondering if anyone might have any info they would share and also if anyone knows if the ramp at pb1 is useable.

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering that very same thing. I was thinking about heading down to LOZ this wekend and was thinking about those two arms and possibly the little niangua. hopefully someone will have a good report from one of those before this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm headed down to Coffman today. Taking my stepdaughter I haven't seen in 8 years and her boyfriend who doesn't know what a fishing pole is. Kinda excited. I hope the fish are hungry cuz I wanna see this city boys eyes light up. I'll let y'all know how it goes.
    Proof is in the pictures. Top is nine and bottom is Slabbenstein!

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure about the ramps, but I am fairly sure it's Crappie Masters this weekend at LOZ.
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Post Thanks / Like

I get tired of walking all the way up to the top of the hill at Coffman. Each time I go there I think I'm getting there early enough only to have a long walk up a steep hill. Last time, I had my boat on the water and was parking my truck in the last spot at the top of the hill by 07:00 on a Sunday. When I went to get it, there were trucks parked up on the road down both sides and in the parking lot at the storage place. That was about 3 weeks ago, I think there were about 3 bass tournaments and a crappie tournament out of there that day.

Post Thanks / Like

If you have a boat that is bigger than 16' aluminum you probably wont be able to use the pb1 ramp.
    The lake is 656.1 right now so the pb1 area is going to be real low. Its just a big mud flat back there
    with a creek channel. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ktjones View Post
    I was wondering that very same thing. I was thinking about heading down to LOZ this wekend and was thinking about those two arms and possibly the little niangua. hopefully someone will have a good report from one of those before this weekend.
    Haven't heard anything on the Little Niangua. It was really good a couple weeks ago. The Bridal Cave Area to the Little Niangua has been really good. Warmer water is the key. Mid to upper 50's is what you want.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lumberjacksr View Post
    If you have a boat that is bigger than 16' aluminum you probably wont be able to use the pb1 ramp.
    The lake is 656.1 right now so the pb1 area is going to be real low. Its just a big mud flat back there
    with a creek channel. Hope this helps.
    Thanks. Pb2 it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by working man View Post
    Thanks. Pb2 it is.
    There is a chance I may play hooky from work and head up to that area myself tomorrow. Just waiting to hear back from dad on whether he wants to go or not. I'll be in a blue Legend SS jet boat with a 115 Etec on the back.

Post Thanks / Like

I was on the Glaize the last 2 days, fished from pb2 to up past Mc cubbins, crappie are still pretty slow, there are some being caught but its still a few days of warm weather away from being good. I caught a few shallow late in the day but they were just a few, caught a few, one here and there just about everywhere but no real numbers anywhere. Water temps ranged from 52 at pb2 up to 56 in the back of honey run (army rec cove) and I saw a few caught there but just one here and there. As usual this time of year its being beat to death, there were boats everywhere, wednesday. So on Fridays and weekends If you like lots of company the Glaize will be the place. I would opt for the Gravios and Indian creek, if there over crowded you should be able to find less traffic in the main channel coves heading toward the dam.Happy fish'in and good luck,Bladesmith
    www.billbuxtonknives.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast