Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone use Thill Wobble bobbers?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone use Thill Wobble bobbers?

Was thinking about what a partner can do off the back when i spider rig in front. Was thinking about long lining 3/8 thill wobble bobbers with double minnow rigs off the back. Would be just like tight lining but with bobbers off the back. Bobber stops above and below bobber to adjust depth. Anyone do this or a version there of?
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Post Thanks / Like

yes sir that will work!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I do. Only think about them is to set them properly only that orange tip should be out of water. And if your casting any distance it can some times be hard to see. And if there is any chop on water. I have also found it to be very sensitive. To weight. I mean that's what it's designed for but.. I have even put a larger minnow on than what average size was n sunk the float so that can be annoying.
    I'm going to be rigging mine this year like shipahoy has in the rigging diagrams at the top of the page. Where you use a clip on style swivel n clip it through the hole instead of just running line through the hole. I have found I can not fish with much weight with these floats. As they sink easily.

Post Thanks / Like

Use the wobble bobbers and the work really well. Also try the thill crappie cork they work really well to. They are pink and white and can be used as either a slip cork or a fixed cork and does not require a bead for the slip cork. They make the wobble bobber up to a 1/4 oz and the crappie cork up to a 3/8 oz.