Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clinton Yesterday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clinton Yesterday

We spent the afternoon driving around Clinton yesterday. Found a few fish about everywhere we stopped but no real concentrations. We fished in 10, 15 and 25 ft of water. Most fish came out of the 20-25 foot range and no real color produced the most fish. They are really broken up and scatter right now. Water temp ranged from 49 to 53.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!
    Likes fishingtim, slabby joe LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

good report, congrats on getting out and finding some

Post Thanks / Like

I was out on Clinton too. Sorry I didn't see you. I was doing some sonar logs for 'Insight Genesis' . I will be creating a 'New' contour map. Logged in over 2 hours, and it will take PLENTY more to complete. I am finding a lot of new piles and marking them. Saw water temps the same as you with 53 being warmest. Water looks great but gota watch where ever you go. Lots of submerged hazards waiting to ruin your day. In my back yard the 'Red Bud' is trying to bloom and we all know that, it is the, 'True' sign, that crappies & mushrooms are bout ta happen. Don't look like the COE will dump the lake during the spawn. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Chat, can I borrow your sd card out of your Lowrance for a few hours to check out my old Lowrance to see if it will download GPS info off your newer unit?

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt we saw your truck but not your boat or we would have stopped bye. It was a really nice day to be out there but still a few weeks away from the spawn it looks like.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Need to get out and check the lake out, might tomorrow if the wind cooperates. See if I can find some new to me structure.