Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks to Crappie.Com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks to Crappie.Com

I just wanted to thank Ed aka Slab for starting such a great site as this. Ever sinse I joined up and put my decal on the back glass of my Expedition I have became a better person. I feel that I am now a representative of C.C just by having the decal. No more road rage and alot more tollerant of other drivers. I have meet alot of great people on here and talked to a heck of alot more and hope to meet them sometime also. I've learned so much from everybody and in turned passed that on to others too. With all the fishing I have done from the boat and walking the banks and not sitting on my butt in front of the tv, I've have managed to lose some weight and my blood pressure has even came down some and only taking half the medicine I used too. So I just wanted to thank Ed and everyone else who work so hard to keep the site up and running and to everyone else that post info on here too. I even get a good chuckle every now and then. Thanks Pat
    Lets go soak a line. Pat

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You're most welcome, Pat. Glad to help, and even more glad to see that being a member has been a positive physical and mental health boon to you.

I can credit my love of fishing for keeping me out of trouble, and I can also credit Crappie.com for introducing me to many fine friends over the years ... so I know what you're saying !!

Keep on "representing", brother !!

... cp
    Likes kycreek, burdawg, bistineaudon LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

i too feel very close to crappie.com...the kindness thats been shown to me has totally been awsome. mr azinger sent me a awsome lowrance that is loaded with so many options..it will take me long time to master....most of what i do on line is read the forums....again i thank all of the crappie.com people for their kindness.....bistineaudon

Post Thanks / Like

ditto

Post Thanks / Like

Well said!!

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

Very well said bowhunter. I can honestly say that this site has made me some relationships that I can cherish for a lifetime. I have met and brought some of the best people I could ever have dreamed of meeting into mine and my families life. This site definitely is special and deserves recognition. Heck....even my kids are members! As for you bowhunter, I can also vouch for you as the Illinois moderator. Always a class act in posting and most certainly a great representation of our state. I am glad to hear that this site has the same effect on people that it has had in my life and commend you for coming out and expressing this in a post. Ed probably had no idea when he started this site that the crappie community was a "special breed", but dang am I glad he started this journey for all of us. It is an awesome ride and something I can honestly say I do every day of my life!

dkb23
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes:
    Likes bowhunter012463, Bowhunter2 LIKED above post