Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lake record sticky

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake record sticky

I was wandering how to get my fish pictures on the state record board. Im sure it wont last but, might as well try. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

just click on the ks record and insert your post just like any other. DON
    The Speed of a Rhino The Power of a Gazelle

crappieslinger is offline Moderator Kansas Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snaggedagain View Post
    I was wandering how to get my fish pictures on the state record board. Im sure it wont last but, might as well try. Thank you.
    I'm guessing you are unsure of the process of posting a picture within the post. If that is the case, this is how you do it.

Go to the thread and click on "post quick reply" just like you were responding to any other thread. If you look up towards the top of the quick reply box you will see a few colored icons. Look at the box to the right of the smiley face. The middle icon looks like a picture. If you hold your mouse over top of it a small text box that says "insert image" will pop up. Click that icon and then click "select files." In the new window browse to where your picture is located on your computer and select it by double clicking on it. Then you just click "upload files" and it will upload your picture to the thread.

Hope that helps.
    Don't Move a Mussel!! Clean, Drain and Dry EVERY TIME, ON EVERY BODY OF WATER!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the great instructions Crappieslinger. Pretty easy with those instructions, thanks again.