Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tick Tock.....2 o' clock..... Waiting on daylight

BAMA S is online now Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tick Tock.....2 o' clock..... Waiting on daylight

Never fails when I'm going fishing. My built in alarm clock goes off bout two in the morning. So I'm up here lurking, sucking info off this puuter or iPad so Ican become a better fisherman like you guys. There is five fishing boats at the hotel I can see so far, so it looks like it'll be a few besides us on the water.
    Not many times will I get to fish with such as Feeley in my lifetime. So I will cherish the moment, learn what is offered to me and be thankful for the opportunity of a lifetime. My hair is almost standing up on myneck as I anticipate the chance of a three lb plus Crappie.
    I have already befriended one of Feeleys clients in the hotel parking lot and discussed traded some hunting and fishing trips between Alabama and Illinios. It is truly a small world when you travel the same paths. I can only wonder how many friends I could have made at spring camp this year and am looking forward to fall camp so I can come over and do so.
    Like I said earlier, this is a trip in a lifetime for me. So I will enjoy the moment and fish to my best ability while being entertained by Carl . Everybody says he's a hoot and heck of a hostess. I have decided to take a different trip once a year with a different guide each time to better experience the local color and broaden my horizons in friendships.
    This is my thread for pics on my trip , so I will share my adventures as they unfold. Waiting on the big one to bite is almost unbearable. Safe travels and good fishing to all. ps.... Ill fish Sardis today.
    Likes kycreek LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

No need to get info from here youre gonna learn all you need from Carl today

BAMA S is online now Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope so !!!!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Have fun man and catch a lot. Save a few for me though.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

If you dont fish like Carl does your doing it wrong......he is one of the best
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

don't need an alarm clock on fishing days but sure do get tired about mid day after not much sleep
    Likes SeaRay, ehall LIKED above post

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

You're going to have a great day. Looking forward to the pics afterward. He might take offense being referred to as a hostess though(OOOPS!!).
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Likes ehall LIKED above post

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to the pics. Good Luck !!!

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Figured we would have some Pic's by now.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Awe man..... Not sleeping caught up with me about ten this mawning. Got a few pics , had a great day. I missed a bigun right at boat. Will have more pics shortly.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast