Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Operation North State Topshelf Fishing Festival

shane1980 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Operation North State Topshelf Fishing Festival

OK guys this is the 2nd year of the Operation North State Fishing Festival. This is a Bass and Crappie tournament. Last Year we did Largest Bass and Largest bag of bass. For the Crappie we done the largest crappie. This event is for our Wounded Warriors and Veterans and Troops. I have 5 spots I have reserved for my friends here on Crappie.com. I may have more but only 5 for now. This event will be held on April 24th(Thursday) at Badin Lake. We will have the tournament at Circle drive and then go back to the Fire department at Badin lake where we will have food and some events going on for our veterans and warriors. This is meant to be a fun day on the water and make a new friend and of coarse try to catch some fish. You will be responsible for providing all fishing equipment and life jackets for our guests(Warriors and Veterans). We will have snacks and drinks at the check in the morning of for everyone to have a snack on the water. There is no entry fee and no prize money Our veterans, Wounded Warriors and Troops have gave us the ultimate prize FREEDOM!!!!! Please respond if you are interested in signing up and then PM me your Contact info. Please be sure if you sign up you can make it as we don't want to have anyone left at the dock the morning of. Please let me know if you have any questions. We are also looking for volunteers the day of the event to help the setup of the food and other things going on that day please also let me know if you are interested in helping with this. Below is a link to the event last year that was covered by Fox 8. This is a non profit organization so any donations are excepted as well. We have a lot of local companies that are involved. Operation North State is a North Carolina organization that takes NC made products an sends gift boxes to our NC deployed troops to give them a feel of home. Please check us out on Facebook as well and see all of the pictures from last years event as well. Thanks for looking and taking time to read. I will post a picture of the flyer ASAP. http://myfox8.com/2013/04/26/warrior...gomery-county/

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the flyer please contact me if you have any questions!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day on the water guys, I've already committed for this years event, I can't wait. Don't be left out get in touch with Shane and show theses Vets and Warriors our support.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

This event last year was absolutely awesome. I made several friends and had a blast. I can hardly wait for this year's event. If you decide to participate you will not regret it. It is run by a first class organization.

Yadkin Guide
    Likes CrappieTuttle LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Come on guys I know someone wants to help out with this. As you can see above this is an event you don't want to miss if you can make it. This is worth the look on the warriors and veterans faces to see how much they appreciate it. Let's show our support!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to attend as a host. There is nothing which would make my day better than to take a fellow soldier fishing.
    I only fish the two best days of the year, when its raining and when its not!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Fell-n-Crappie I have you down as a host. I also received your PM with your info. I will be in touch by Monday to talk to you about the event and other things you have asked. I know that the local fire departments, Gamewarden and a lot of locals that did the event last year have passed the word and flyers. Thanks a lot for participating. Look forward to talking to you and meeting you.

Post Thanks / Like

4 spots left guys. I will be cutting this off by next Friday if no one else signs up to let more bass fisherman in. So if you are interested in hosting or just coming out to show your support please let me know!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys I am replying to this to get it back up on the page. Still needing some boaters as some bass guys had to back out for boat issues. We have the veterans, warriors and troops lined up and don't want to let them down. Please call me if you are interested as time is getting close. 336-978-3737. Come on guys lets show these guys a great day on the water and make some new friends!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to help,I knownothing about badin lake and have no job, but me thanks i can help please pm me if i have anuff post or call me at (828)-572-1991 I will try to help the people that have served our great country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no Democrats please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast