Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quality

Post Thanks / Like

Default Quality

Is what comes to me after this weekend..It started out Friday night at Mallards Road House in Clinton were Mrs JJ & I were having dinner & ran into Ed & Jeff. We got to visiting with them & the next thing I know Ed is buying our meal..Ed you are one of the great guys we have meet since being on this site..It all started a few years ago at Jeff's fund raising tournament & auction where we met..Then we fished in the first CDC tournament of the year & had our best weight for us at 8.85..Watching Mrs JJ fish with one arm & pull the fish in the boat was pure joy & makes me even more proud that she is my Wife & best friend.Then the fellowship after the tournament & catching up with friends that we haven't seen since last year was fun..I hope everybody else had as good weekend as we did..

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what it is all about. Good times with good friends. We also had a "quality" weekend. Lacy our oldest daughter decided to fish the tournament with me. We did not have that good of a finish but we sure had a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

Gary, good things come to good people.
    Likes Jerkey Log LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Really glad to hear Mrs JJ was able to go and one arm the fish in. Before long she will be able to double arm them.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dfar View Post
    Really glad to hear Mrs JJ was able to go and one arm the fish in.
    Now she really can say she out fished Gary with one hand tied behind her back. Almost 9 lbs with one arm in a sling. Better look out when she gets healed up.
    Likes dfar LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding, like them good stories. lots of great people out there in the world, seems like a lot of them migrate to C. D. C. and congrats.again to Sue on the great time catching. does she go by lefty?

Post Thanks / Like

bah humbug slick you kicked our butt......... nothing else shall be said.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

OSS this was probably the only one we get to fish with our other stuff getting ready to start..I'm sure you will be able kick our but in the next one..

Post Thanks / Like

I can't kick that high anymore...........at least not without a shot of geritol.............
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice post Gary......enjoyed every word of it.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast