Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake of the ozarks?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake of the ozarks?

Planning on stayin at the lake this weekend and fishing both days. Last weekend, larger rock banks in the sun and wind were the ticket with brush icing on the cake. Haven't heard anything at all this week about the fishing. Anyone heard anything? Planning on gravois arm, likely starting in Indian creek where everyone was last weekend. Any clues are appreciated! Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm headed down this afternoon and will be fishing later today, tomorrow and possibly Sunday. Today and tomorrow in the Gravois arm. I'll be launching from Coffman and heading up toward Gravois Mills direction. I'll be in a Gray/Silver Triton Explorer18 with a 150 Opti. If you see me, swing by and say hi. Goes for anyone who sees me out there. I love meeting folks from this forum. I'l be by myself today and with my cousin tomorrow.

- Kyle

Post Thanks / Like

Will do Kyle. I'm not sure which boat I'll be in this weekend, depends on what the repairman says today. Looks like Sunday is gonna be the day to be there. 70, sunny and a little breeze.