Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: a few vets I would like to thank

Post Thanks / Like

Default a few vets I would like to thank

First my step dad, army retired, I still remember that mess hall you took us to, and still think SOS is the greatest.I remember that proud look in your eyes when I walkes through that door, after all that basic training, and youasked what that blue braid meant, they didn't have them in WW11 for you guys, sure wish you could be here to see my kids, they sure would have made you proud.Uncle Ed, that wound from the bulge always did give you trouble, but thats over now.Uncle adam,remember that ass yet, the one you gave us for smoking those jap cigarettes, you said they could have been poisoned, the ones I'm smoking now aint much better.Cousin Pete, well you came back from nam almost all in one piece, sure remember thosefunny smokes you shared with us. Cuz, Len, wethought you had it easy, till you described 20 ft waves in the waters of alaska and the west coast, now we know the coast guard was some serious s--t. Lastly my duck hunting buddy, sorry you didn't get home from nam,hunting just wasn't thesame with out you, two of us just gave it up. All you other guys out there, who had the honor and priveledge, to wear the suit, god bless all of you

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

that brought tears
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff