Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ not a clue

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ not a clue

Wow, that's about all I can say. I consider myself an average or just above average fisherman. But last week I was humbled and not really sure what happened. I fished pretty hard in the wind and only pulled out two fish ! that's it ! Crazy right. I have always fished in Camdenton before and did very well. I have a place to stay in Osage this year and figured no big deal the fishing will be the same. Not even close. The area looks good around the state park and the 54 bridge but nothing. I threw jigs, minnows and vertical jigged and still no luck. I found crappie stacked on a dock and could hit them with a jig and they wouldn't even move out of the way. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will be back in a week from Friday and hope I have better luck. I know I am new to this area of the lake but am I missing something? I am at ParkView Bay if anyone knows where that is. The area looks really good and I have seen the reports so I guess its me. Anyone selling any suckbegone?

Post Thanks / Like

when ya get the big secret figured out let me know down a couple weeks ago skunked down mon and tues this week fished bout 5 hours at least a few dinks 2 keeper size been fishin same area bout 40 years there will be a better day prolly won't be back till next week

Post Thanks / Like

Do believe this weather has them acting freaky

Post Thanks / Like

It was pretty breezy last weekend, but the Big Niangua was on fire. Normally when its that breezy, I fish with a heavier jighead, but last weekend, they would hardly give it a notice. When I switch to a 32oz, I guess the slower fall triggered the bite. It seemed to work for us. Also where we were at the temp was
    from the mid to high 40's.

Post Thanks / Like

You need to be in the Indian creek/ Gravois arm right now. For some reason they turn on really good there earlier then start hitting better where you were later. Don't ask why. Or better yet if you figure out why let me know.
    "A BAD DAY FISHING IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK... UNLESS YOU FISH FOR A LIVING."

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and windy points are where they're stacked right now.
    "A BAD DAY FISHING IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK... UNLESS YOU FISH FOR A LIVING."

Post Thanks / Like

shanebelt is I was getting skunked the other day and rolled back in indian creek with a cork n minnow and did very well. Windy points 5 to14 fow.

Post Thanks / Like

Please post up when you get the secret!!!! I'm waiting on pins and needles, I need to go fishing!!!!!