Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

Default Merry Christmas

Hope everyone has a very good Christmas and next year is full of blessings.
    All you Florida Guys and Gals get ready for a good year starting in Jan. I checked my calendar and I started catching on Jan. 1 in 04.
    Good luck
    Joe

cmistfp Guest

Default Amen, Joe !

May God bless us all and bring peace to the world. Thanks for the forecast also . I can say I'm personally looking forward to the new year . After 3 direct hits to my home by hurricanes and not being able to be home to clean up the mess was a large burden for my wife . I was required to go straight to work after the weather cleared and restore peoples power . I have worked over 1000 hours of overtime this year .Thats like working an extra 6 months ion top of the 2000 hrs I'm scheduled . So I am hoping to enjoy these holidays and take the kids fishin later this week . Check out the brag board, there's a pic of my kids with their favorite fish . God Bless and Merry X-Mas

Post Thanks / Like

Cool florida

Sorry to hear about your problems with the hurricanes. My son works for KU
    in Lexington, Ky and your time working due to the hurricane reminds me of the time he spent due to the ice storm there a couple years ago.
    I am at Athens, GA with my daughter for Christmas. Hope to be back in
    central FL on Sunday.
    I wonder what the other crappie fishermen in Florida are doing. I haven't
    seen any posts lately. Probably not much fishing during the Hollidays.
    Talked to my neighbor across the street in Fl last night. He is a snowbird caught in Indiana. He lives in Valonia and said that he had 30" of snow.
    that must be some kind of record.
    Looking forward to the new year. Water levels are high and the fishing should be good.
    Take care and may everyone have a nice Holliday season.
    Joe

QUOTE=cmistfp]May God bless us all and bring peace to the world. Thanks for the forecast also . I can say I'm personally looking forward to the new year . After 3 direct hits to my home by hurricanes and not being able to be home to clean up the mess was a large burden for my wife . I was required to go straight to work after the weather cleared and restore peoples power . I have worked over 1000 hours of overtime this year .Thats like working an extra 6 months ion top of the 2000 hrs I'm scheduled . So I am hoping to enjoy these holidays and take the kids fishin later this week . Check out the brag board, there's a pic of my kids with their favorite fish . God Bless and Merry X-Mas[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays y'all ... Jan 1st and 2nd last year were two of my best days on the water ... tight lines to all ... Chester

Post Thanks / Like

Cool best days

Merry Christmas Chester.
    Interesting, Jan 1 and 2nd were good for me last year as well. I was fishing Little Lake Harris. Where did you have your success last year on the 1 & 2
    of Jan.
    Joe

QUOTE=Chester]Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays y'all ... Jan 1st and 2nd last year were two of my best days on the water ... tight lines to all ... Chester[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Joe ... Lake Woodruff near Deland ... you probably recall the weather was warm and sunny both days ... Happy Holidays