Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabela's mag.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cabela's mag.....

I put all my "wish" books in the rack by my "porcelain throne" which is next to the jacuzzi tub... I find this a good place to get away from the "varmits" from time to time and wish...

The other night I found my wife relaxing in the jacuzzi tub (which is rare since she's a farm girl) thumbing through the new Cabela's catalogue. "Set down here on the side for a minute" she said.... she never raised her eyes from the page when she spoke so, I instantly started running down my list of excuses for any question that she was about to ask me.
    Thinking that I had forgotten to do something that day .... I had went fishing you know.... but, her question caught me off guard.
    "I noticed that you had folded over this page".... turning the magazine so I could see it... "yeah, it's depth finders.... so?".... "They cost over 2,000 dollars"... and she emphasized the DOLLARS.... I knew where this was going so, I went into the "well, honey" mode... but, she stopped me and said "Well.... HONEY nothing. Do you know where we could go on vacation as a family with that much money?"... I smiled and said "Well, HONEY I had already planned on a NICE family vacation and was going to take us all on a cruise after I got it".... She smiled, laid down the Cabela's catalogue and said "really??.... A cruise??"... I should have kept my mouth shut and I might have gotten an envite in that big ole tub with her.... but... I didn't. "Yep, as soon as I get that depth finder and put it on the boat I am going to cruise us all up and down the lake checking out all that hidden structure." I got hit with a wet wash rag as I tried to get the door shut behind me.

Post Thanks / Like

ROFLMAOOO!!!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."
    Likes wannabe fisherman, eric 3501 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Bosslady make dinner reservations for one

Post Thanks / Like

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

How many days do you think it will be before you can open your eyes enough to see again? Lol
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You should have knew better.

Post Thanks / Like

You should of told her to get out of your new livewell. Jacuzzi minner vat.

Post Thanks / Like

Hilarious! Good luck with that.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so is she going to let you move back into the house anytime this year, or you still getting your mail in the shed with the boat????

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone has a secret talent they didn't know about until tequila.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast