Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rumsfeld's out

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Rumsfeld's out

I just listened to the President's post-election news conference live on NPR and among other things, he announced that he has accepted the resignation of Donald Rumsfeld. He is nominating former CIA director and current president of Texas A&M (GoAggies) Bob Gates, to replace him at the Pentagon.

- Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait until 2008 elections.
    Let Em' Land!

Post Thanks / Like

Default What???

Two weeks ago He said Don was his man till the end of his term, you got to be kidding

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SwampHunter
    I can't wait until 2008 elections.

Why, who do you think is gonna win the presidency? If the Dems run Hillary they have no chance. SO I hope she runs in 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlenC
    Why, who do you think is gonna win the presidency? If the Dems run Hillary they have no chance. SO I hope she runs in 2008
    I just hope it's someone better than Bush or Kerry. Hillary would be better than either of those, but I would vote for the better person.
    Let Em' Land!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Gates is a good choice, however he was part of the Iran, Contra affair. I am sure this snakehead will rise from the grave at sometime in the near future.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default future presisdents

Hillary wont win, shes a women, that black guy from Illinois? hah, rednecks still rule, McCain? thought he was supposed to commit suicide. Frist, the doc who can make unseen diagnosis, you gotta be kidding. Kerry is a kook.Gore, never, maybe too religious[was a ministry student], Bill Clinton, nah he likes women,we are in deep doodoo, how about rush limbaugh, everyone likes rush, drug dealers, draftdodgers, great choice.

Post Thanks / Like

I say Moose '08 He is the logical choice

Post Thanks / Like

Rummy need to be booted!
    I have been watching Sen. Joe Biden. Listen to what he says. He makes sence. Hillary will never win niether will Kerry. I sure hope the Dems put up someone worth voting for.
    Bill

purefishin Guest

Don't miscontrue what the outcome of the election means. It was not FOR the Democrats, but AGAINST the Republicans. There were scandals in Ohio and MT. The dems that won were on the conservative side as well (Casey, Webb and a slew of house seats). If the Dems want to win in 08, they need to find someone more conservative than Hillary, Biden and the bunch; AND they need to actually stand for something instead of against something. I too am looking forward for 2008, although probably for a different reason

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast