Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clarkshill Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clarkshill Report

Went yesterday (12/18/04). Put in a Baker Creek State Park and fished suspended minnows over brush piles. Came home with 17 crappie and 2 yellow perch. Biggest crappie was just over 2 lbs. They were staying pretty deep, 19 to 24 feet deep in about 30 foot water.
    The wife is mad because I got 15 and she only got 2. We were using five poles, two with regular 10 lb mono (hers) and three with Bass ProShop 6lb crappie fishing line (mine). Even though all the poles were set up exactly the same way, all the fish were caught on the ones with the crappie line. Needless to say, she gave up on her poles and started using one of mine. Now she wants the same line on hers before we go again. That stuff really works.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clark Hill

Damm good. email with the details. I went squirrel hunting yesterday. Missed one, I must be getting old its been a while since I missed one with my .22
    [email protected]
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

Procraft - What is the brand name of the Bass Pro Shop crappie line you use? I can't find my Bass Pro catalog - must have been thrown out with a bunch of my old fishing magazines. I've seen a line called Mr. Crappie or something like that in our local farm supply store. Is that the line you are talking about? I would appreciate any help you can give me.
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Crappieken,
    I think Mr. Crappie was the name of the line I am talking about. I know it has the Bass Pro Shop logo on it also. Here is the link:
    http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...rTarget=browse