Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grand Advice Needed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grand Advice Needed

Heading down tomorrow for 1st time down this year that i have time to fish. Opened camper last week and had to get back.
    I plan on fishing the Grand and will be coming from State Park Marina.

My plans are to start fishing around cut thru to cedar creek tomrorrow afternoon and work towards Bucksaw and Hay.

My ?s are i noticed most are rigging on the Grand. I will be rigging on Friday because i will have all day. Any advice appeciated. channel edges, mouth of coves etc?

Prob. wont be on water until afternoon tomorrow and was just going to do some vertical jigging on the Grand and some searching. Any help on jig colors, depth and flats, channel or coves would sure be welcome.

Thanks everybody.

Post Thanks / Like

Fish have moved up on flats staging for pre spawn, I think? But what do I know. Caught several in 8-15 FOW 4-8' down. Color has not mattered on my rigging as long as it is a minnow! Caught some on BLK/Char tipped with a minner. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerkey Log View Post
    Fish have moved up on flats staging for pre spawn, I think? But what do I know. Caught several in 8-15 FOW 4-8' down. Color has not mattered on my rigging as long as it is a minnow! Caught some on BLK/Char tipped with a minner. Good Luck
    What he said!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, will start on the flats tomorrow afternoon with some vertical jigging to start out.

Will be rigging on Friday with minners.
    Looks like some nice weather at least to next couple of days.