Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A few bobby garland questions...

Post Thanks / Like

Default A few bobby garland questions...

I have been doing most of my fishing this year from the bank at night... What are your best colors at night? I was thinking about picking up 1 of these colors (licorice/chart, gumdrop, lights out, or tuxedo shimmer) which would you go with... Also, curious if anyone had luck with bobby garland crappie stroll'rs or bobby garland hyper tail grubs if so what colors are your favorites and which do you think might be productive at night... Thanks in advance I know that was a hodgepodge of questions

Post Thanks / Like

I've used some of the mo glo colors with some success but was curious about you guys

Post Thanks / Like

I went last night with my son to Somerville and we used Bobby Garland Baby Shad 2" Mo Glo Glow in the Dark and black/chartreuse "lights out". I charged the glow every 10 minutes and the crappie were killing it! I used a couple of jigs of my own I tied with glow in the dark materials and they hit those too. By far they were hitting the black/char the most I think. We caught over 50 with 15 keepers over 12".
    I have tried the swimmer's but not the stroll'rs. The swimmers work well if not better than the baby shad.
    USAF Retired and fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome thank you for the feedback... I wish they made a black/chart glow bgbs... The glow your using is just the normal glow one that looks off white? Thanks again for the reply

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, the off white one. I also dip my heads in glow in the dark powder paint so i get the whole jig glowing!!
    USAF Retired and fishing!