Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eagle Warranty

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Eagle Warranty

The first time I've taken my boat out after a long couple month sit and the fishfinder (Eagle SeaFinder 480) was on the blink. The lighted screen option has an Off, Dim, Bright, and Brightest setting and they were rapidly scrolling thru all of those settings and wouldnt stop. I wrote Eaglesonar.com and stated the problem I was experiencing and they told me hoiw to package the unit to ship back to them. I just got a brand new one in the mail today. Their response was they send me another unit so I wasnt waiting for mine to be repaired. I bought my unit last Jan. so everything was under warranty and the "repair" didnt cost me anything. I also have an extended 180 day "repair warranty" in case something happens to this unit. Needless to say I'll buy from Eagle again. Aint life grand!! :D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

It appears they want to keep their customers happy.
    Billy Deuce

Fried Crappie.... "The real thing".

Post Thanks / Like

its good to hear they treated you as they should, so many big companies have forgotten how and who got them where they are today. hydro glow light is one that seems to have forgot. they charge 95.00 to repair there product that should be working anyway. at 200 a pop they should last forever.plus you have to pay shipping too and from them.

Post Thanks / Like

eagle is made by lowrance and ive found lowrance to be good on making things good. thats probably why they are a leader in their field. customer service goes a long way to staying at the top of your field. yesterday i sent my x96 and my ifinderh20 back in since both units was foggin up and are supposed to be waterproof. i had the x96 about six months or so and the ifinder since last nov.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Lowrance does a great job trying to keep there customers happy. I bought a used boat last June that had a 332c mounted on it. In Sept. it started to act funny. The unit would flash on and off and an alarm would soound. Called lowrance told them my problem, got a return nummber an waited. Nine days later the sent me a brand new power head with a fresh 180 day warrenty. They are #1 on my list.
    Jerry
    United States-Home of the free, because of the BRAVE. (Pray for our troops)

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in on Garmin. I had to send my Garmin 250C back in for warranty due to some slight fogging on the outside edges of the screen. They sent me a brand new unit in the box, with the mount and power cable, everything but a new transducer.