Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Jigs??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Jigs??

Is anyone willing to help me out here. Its time for the pre-spawn on my home lake Cedar Creek Lake, KY. I have limited mobility due to I have only a small jon powered with just a trolling motor, so i have to stay close to where i put in, now i know the crappie will spawn in the upper end of my lake where the main feeder creek runs in. Now, this back area with a creek channel that funs under a bridge, then over a submerged bridge before it makes it way down in to the main lake. This lake is loaded with standing timber. Ill in close a map, can anyone help me find the big slabs on the way in to this area for spawn. Keep in mind, there known spawning area i caught several this past week there when the water reached surface temps of upper 40;s to 50 degrees. Now we are again back in a cold snap, snow and freezing rain last night. So Imsure they move into deeper water, but surly they dont all move to the middle of the lake, lol..... i just cant put together theses puzzles. I wanna be able to catchthis fish well before they get up on the bed, and there well, fare game for all the hundreds of boats soon to come once the weather breaks, and then anyone can catch them, for awahile anyway till they do there thing and move back out. Thanks Don

Post Thanks / Like

You might try posting on the KY board. Cedar Creek threads pop up there occasionally.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/forum...hp/18-Kentucky

Post Thanks / Like

good looking there. I hope to get some good feed back. So many questions, i wish i could sit in a boat with Kevin Roggers of the bobby garland pro staff and pick that mans brain. lol.... he wold be exhausted by the end of the day.