Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 3 casts to the gallon.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3 casts to the gallon.....

Kevin Vandam wannabe's....... Lord they drive me crazy. ZOOM.... Into the shallows making waves big enough to cause tidel waves. Then they fish 100 feet before they jump down and fire up their 300 hp motor and floor board it 200 feet just to fish another 100 feet and repeat until they get over it and floor board it all the way back out and gone..

Of course it doesn't help matters when one whoops and hollers when they catch a 5 lb large mouth on an 8' crappie rod in front of them. And then when you know that you have their attention you "blurt" out loud ..... "MAN, THAT'LL EAT GOOD" while holding it up REAL high and then toss it into the live well.

Of course when they leave the first thing you do is open the livewell and toss that nasty thing out and appoligize to the crappie in there for disgracing them with having it's company.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They live among us. God said "Brains." They thought He said "Trains." Then they missed them both. Just sayin......
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes rthensley LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

funny, had one a few weeks ago come straight at me (in the path I was trolling) full speed and pull up and coast within 20 feet of me. He jumped up, threw his trolling motor in water and then his buddy had the nerve to ask me how the crappie fishing was! Well that just blew my fuse so I let him know what I thought about him in a full fledged foul mouth verbal attack!
    Likes Fisherman_Wantabe, Harold LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

You know your live well is contaminated, right? It probably glows in the dark now!

Post Thanks / Like

There are some good guys out there who remember to be courteous. Then there's the others who think because they have a big bass boat they have the right to throw a wake big enough to throw you out of the boat. Most of these are like you said, "the wannabe's."

Post Thanks / Like

a few weekends ago I went to a 630 acre lake to do some trolling, I got there just bout time you can see water, I get all set up and notice lots of noise at far end of another boat ramp, there was least 35 of these beast! man on a loud speaker said be back here at 2:30..{im in the middle by myself } all of a sudden here come all these boats at the same time and wide open..they was like this all day, back and forth, wide open and jumpig every stump they came across running at each other playing bumper boats. well I caught a few fish but the sight of these idiots was worth all the while, it was funny in a way but really stupid at the least.. so I hung in there till they had weigh- in just to see what all the fuss was about, the wnning weight was 5.23 and the big fish was 2.97, I thought to myself,, I wonder if that was really worth it?? I seen 10-12 real close calls and 2 of them had to be pulled off stumps, they worked on one boat least an hour before he got free from said stump!