Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What has become of.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default What has become of.......

Team Crappie? There's never any mention of them here (or at least in the short time I've been on the board). Bruce and chuck had written some decent articles that are in the article section, but now what? Am I just not familiar with their screen names? Have they given up crappie fishing to pursue knitting? :D

Do we need to get a new Team Crappie together? There's a lot of good crappie fishermen on board here; and we have Moose to put it all into words. :D (not to say you're not a good fishermen Moose).

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Big Zig; 12-20-2004 at 12:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Knitting? Hmmmm....

Thanks for your thoughts, Big Zig. I've been keeping up with the board, and posted occasionally. We're done with tournaments for the year, and the water here in Ohio is hardening up.

Currently, I'm putting a "Tournaments Page" together, and also helping Ed getting sponsors for his website. B'n'M Poles and Grubco is on board, and several others "Pending". I will be writing another article, possibly within the next week or so. Do you have any particular subject or article you would like to see in the future?

I have also been keeping in touch with many great people from this site. If you or anyone has any suggestions on future articles, for the Tournaments Page, any potential Sponsor you would like to see on board, or talking about crappie fishing in general, you can reach me at: [email protected]

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and many full livewells in the New Year! Bruce
    Last edited by Crappie Chaser; 12-20-2004 at 08:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Thanks ! Crappie Chaser

Hello Crappie Chaser, I also have enjoyed your tips and look forward to anything you will share with us in the future. Thanks for your all you do for us.Hope you have a very merry christmas! And wish you Gods Best Blessings. Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any particular subject or article you would like to see in the future?
    Ed knows what I want to see in the articles section.(see my sig)
    I think an article detailing the use of GPS and sonar together to find fish would make for good reading - of course you said article, not book(s).

Thanks for the reply - now I know you didn't trade in the PC for a set of double loops! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Zig, check out the article page now:

http://www.crappie.com/tips.html

Let's welcome Zigs Jigs.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to drop a smiley behind that statement to let you know I wasn't rushing you - you beat me to the edit screen. Thanks, Ed.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Team Crappie are alive and well

Bruce and I email each other regularly and he's been working with Ed on lining up additional sponsors.

He's getting ready for Christmas and I have inside info on what Santa is bringing his son. Watch this kid - he'll outfish you any day of the week and he isn't even ten yet.

Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern