Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looking for amatuer guide for Lake Norman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for amatuer guide for Lake Norman

I recently moved to lake Norman and I am not familiar with deep water fishing for Crappie on Norman. I am not new to Crappie fishing. I have fished for Crappie on Jordan and Sharon Harris, but never fished a deep lake like Norman.

Is anyone interested in showing me how to fish for Crappie on Norman. I will be more than happy to pay for fuel, bait, lunch, etc. I am not looking for someone to show me all of their secret honey holes. I am just looking for the basics of how to find Crappie on Norman. I live in the Sherrills Ford area of Norman so I would like to fish that area.

We could use my boat (175 Bass Tracker) or yours. It will be myself and one of my kids (15yr old son or 12 yr old daughter).

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Thanks
    Greg Power

Post Thanks / Like

Greg welcome to c.com there is gonna be a social next Saturday at the little creek access, that would be a great avenue for you to learn a little about the lake, I know what you mean about the lake, my friend and I were up there Monday and caught 1 crappie, 1 striper, 1 perch, and about 4 bass, so I feel your frustration. You'll meet a lot of our members from that area, look it up on the thread board.
    Likes Clod LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Norman is indeed a very tough lake. I spent lots of time learning it creek by creek and will say that the upper half of the lake is in my opinion some of the best. Shoot me your phone #, have a lake map on hand and ill be glad to point you in the right direction without sugar coating things like some people may.
    Likes CrappieTuttle, PAM3417, Clod LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Pete - i sent you a PM

Post Thanks / Like

Pete, You are a real gentelman fisherman. Not many people out there will sare info these days. Thanks for helping a brother fisherman out. You da man
    Likes mttoney LIKED above post