Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anyone tried these baits

Post Thanks / Like

Question has anyone tried these baits

hi everyone have any of you tried any of these product and if so have you had and success with them.

power bait crappie nibbles i've got yellow

eagle claw floating crappie bait (nitro trailers) i've got pink and i've got white

and ive got this new bait from bass pro shop its a fish shaped jig head with a minow plastic body. ok you probably have any idea of what im talking about, but if anyone does and has used this let me know how it's working for you. if you've used any of these plz let me know how they have worked for you. i'm planning on going fishing either tonight or tomorrow night. so wish me luck

keep on fishing

thanks
    Last edited by crappie lover ken; 11-06-2006 at 04:56 PM.
    fighting for this country(it can't always be someone ELSE'S SON)
    keep on fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Gooooooo Marine! My old man was a D.I. at Paris Island back during the Vietnam era! I use the Chartruse & the White Crappie Nibblets on my jigs. I am convenced they work!

If you go overseas keep your head down! God Bless.
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

the crappie nibbles are working for me now that the water has cooled down to the mid 50's. i haven't used them in warmer water. the jig head with minnow body will probably work, although i haven't used it myself. lol

KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY

Post Thanks / Like

how do you put the niblets on? i have tried them only 1 time & had some bites but i think they were bream. going back again thur& try again thanks

Post Thanks / Like

thanks everybody, hopefully tonight or tomorrow ill get to try them out. by the way wiskers i just got back from Iraq let me tell you it's a beautiful place. NOT I will say this I know everybody hears alot of bad stuff that goes on over there but there's a lot of good happening too. Believe it or not a majority of the people over there support us.

anyway keep on fishin
    fighting for this country(it can't always be someone ELSE'S SON)
    keep on fishin

Post Thanks / Like

The crappie nibbles are good. I would not reccomend the nitro product line based on their nibbles i tried to use. They will not stay on the hooks. Gulp makes or made a nibble called a maggot that is very good and durable. I caught a fish on 14 straight cast using the Gulp Maggots. Thats unheard of using the Crappie nibbles or the nitro products that i have used.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fichere
    how do you put the niblets on? i have tried them only 1 time & had some bites but i think they were bream. going back again thur& try again thanks
    Check out www.thebaitpump.com they make using nibbles alot easier.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie lover ken
    thanks everybody, hopefully tonight or tomorrow ill get to try them out. by the way wiskers i just got back from Iraq let me tell you it's a beautiful place. NOT I will say this I know everybody hears alot of bad stuff that goes on over there but there's a lot of good happening too. Believe it or not a majority of the people over there support us.

anyway keep on fishin
    Thank you for your service we all appreciate it...i know what you mean when you say it is not a pretty place it was the same h*ll hole in 91.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-07-2006 at 08:00 AM.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to thank you for your service as it seems you have some answers to your questions. My oldest son is in Baghdad right now and he's in SF.

Good luck!

If I can help you with some jigs or info you can take a look at my web site and I will try to help if I can.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Glad To Hear That

Quote Originally Posted by crappie lover ken

anyway keep on fishin
    I'm sure glad to hear something positive and that you faired OK over there. I have a son in the Army (been in for 13 years) and stationed in Germany right now. He got a dose of it too. He and his wife and kids are gonna get to come Stateside in December and be stationed in Va.

I'm proud of EVERY ONE OF YOU MEN AND WOMEN!

If you're ever in or near Western Ky. (Northern Ky Lake) you've got a Crappie fish'n trip wait'n on ya if I'm home off the boat!:D
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast