Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Major news announcement for all crappie.com folks

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Major news announcement for all crappie.com folks

Well folks, guess who called today? It was ole' Red. We talked a long while and talked about many situations that you "run" into from time to time when dealing with fellow fishermen. We also talked about the social and got my "application filled out and completed-it was also accepted on the spot! We will have to continue that conversation for part two. it is kinda like a Special K post-it will take more than one to get all the necessary points out there for each individual to be ready for when dealing with "fellow" fishermen. There are many situations that have the possibility of happening and i will be giving all the direction that i can muster. i have fished with the "fellow" fisherman before many times and have 100x the experience than most and am more than happy to share ways to put a different angle on certain situations. I will sleep better tonight knowing that Red has more information now than ever. Should you ever find yourself in a situation with a "fellow" fisherman do not hesitate to contact me. i have been there and i understand.
    Deepest Regards,

Knappy
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Now that's some BS! All I can say is red knows what to believe and what not to believe. I know him well. No worries here. I can see how red was brain washed today, Didn't know what to do, I can just hear the sales pitch now, that knappy put on him! Just like the one this president has put on this country! If it was anyone else ,I would rush to the phone and call them, but with red I dont have to worry.

Post Thanks / Like

Knappy, I fished with you one time and now your writing a book about me? I don't now whether to be happy or hurt, guess I'll wait till I read it.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ncnat View Post
    Knappy, I fished with you one time and now your writing a book about me? I don't now whether to be happy or hurt, guess I'll wait till I read it.
    Nat, You are in the book and it will occur in Chapter 8, but you are not the main most subject matter regarding to the plight of the story in this highly detailed book. You will remember chapter 2. It starts off like this. When approached by "fellow" fisherman and he asks, "How many have you caught so far?" This is a ploy and a fact finding mission. He doesn't want to know how many you caught he merely wants to make sure he has caught at least one more than you so he will not worry about you catching more fish than him. Example: How's it going Nat? You having any luck? How many you caught?
    Most folks would honestly answer with whatever the number at this point. Here's how it goes from here. Well, we have 39 right now-look like some good fish-how many do you have. At this point the "fellow" fisherman knows how he stacks up with you and he will always answer "We caught a few" and in doing so you will not know any more than you did but the "fellow" fisherman is now more informed. One surefire way to put a twist on this situation is to do as follows when you are asked "How many have you caught?" Just reply "We caught a few-how bout you?" This way the fellow fisherman will not know for sure how you are stacking up against him and will cause him to have to think more about his next strategy. Well, thats all for now but you will be in the book Nat- i promise. Knappy
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

This sounds pretty cool.. some people who I see around the lakes, I'll ask about the fishing and how their day has been, that's just me. There are some people you ask and they never answer back. As I have encountered people who think they should be the only ones allowed to fish the lake, so I go on about my business. But I'm one of those guys that... Hey if you see me fishing come over and say hi and I'll show you what I have or what they are biting on. I ran across a guy on tillery that gave me a nice pile of crappie and big shell crackers. Super nice guy, and taught me a few things. The world is slowly losing those people.
    Fishing is a science, study, experiment, fail, and succeed...then start over tomorrow. Yeah I'm a science guy.
    03 18ft Xpress Jon boat Center console 90 HP 4stroke Yamaha Humminbird 1199HD SI
    97 14ft Polar Kraft Jon boat 85 Johnson 30hp Lowrance Elite 5 DSI

Post Thanks / Like

It's always NcNats fault.

Post Thanks / Like

Oba-knappy, you sure are full of your self all of a sudden.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Mattbowen61990. I always share info if asked. Of course here lately im probably not the one to ask cause its been tough form me lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy N.C. View Post
    Oba-knappy, you sure are full of your self all of a sudden.
    Do you mean like obi wan kanobi? That's what I was thinking.
    Get the net!