Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Playing the waiting game and bout to go nuts!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Playing the waiting game and bout to go nuts!!!

Well, due to lack of funds and having to work so much over time recently (actually turning out to be an under cover blessing) I'm not able to get out and fish for possibly another month. It's driving me crazy! I've got my boat sitting in my carport cause I'm so bored ive decided to clean my carbs. Also I'm tying rigs and getting ready for when I can go out. I love reading y'all's posts. I'm fishing through y'all right now, so keep the stories and pics coming guys and gals. By the way, to those of you who have never encountered me, my name is Sam and my home lake is reelfoot in west tn.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smith2013 View Post
    Well, due to lack of funds and having to work so much over time recently (actually turning out to be an under cover blessing) I'm not able to get out and fish for possibly another month. It's driving me crazy! I've got my boat sitting in my carport cause I'm so bored ive decided to clean my carbs. Also I'm tying rigs and getting ready for when I can go out. I love reading y'all's posts. I'm fishing through y'all right now, so keep the stories and pics coming guys and gals. By the way, to those of you who have never encountered me, my name is Sam and my home lake is reelfoot in west tn.
    Hi Sam. Thanks. I am glad I am not the only one going beserk. I have cleaned everything and straightened everything and am now in "waiting to go" mode. Even my wife is ready for me to get out. I guess I am a little grouchy and give short answers to unwanted questions. I am trying to survive this weather and high muddy water. Do you get the "why aren't you fishing today" questions from friends,because today it was sunny and warm. Forget the water is HIGH, MUDDY, and COLD. I try to be patient and understanding, but sometimes it's hard. ....Hang loose , things are going to get better........crappie1133

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, I seem to get those questions quite frequently. To those who know me, I usually fish 3-5 days a week (one perk to working 2nd shift), so when they see how well rested I am it tends to draw questions. Lol. Today it hit almost 80 degrees and it's killing me. But, the time is coming for us my friend. Warm weather and water is near.

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to both of you. And be patient with your wife and friends.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Over here at Canyon Lake it's the wind. Came in during the night. It is really bad. Scratching my itch my cleaning fishing shed.

Post Thanks / Like

You aren't the only one going crazy. Around here, the ice just camp off the lakes but the temps and winds make fishing too difficult for my old bones. I need a summer breeze and blue bird skies. My personality has changed so bad that I'm like a bull elk in rut with no cows around.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    But don't forget the Roadrunners

Post Thanks / Like

Still ice here. Yesterday during the day hit 71. Cold front last nite and 5 inches of snow. I hate this.