PDA

View Full Version : Check in

Superglue
03-09-2014, 09:06 PM
The check in will be at lakeway archery Friday from 5-7. Also at the pavilion Saturday morning. I'm not sure if the posted start fishing time is correct due to the time change. The western sizzlin is giving everyone a $3 discount on the seafood buffet Friday night. I think it will cost us only 11.99 per for a huge all you can eat buffet. Rule sheets will be available at check in and new teams must sign waivers. Check back here for updates this week. Polygraphs will be given to all winners. We use the same one as FLW and BASS so I can guarantee that you will participate in a fair tournament. Here's hoping for great weather and great fish like c.c had Saturday. Who cares if the scales were a little off? Those were great fish and I would take any of them in my boat Saturday. Good job John, I know how that song goes too. Had my own fun before with that. Y'all did the right thing. Never stop and change anything after you start and the weights will be relative and fair. See y'all Friday or Saturday.
Ken

Rees Guide
03-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Look forward to fishing with y'all this weekend, see ya Friday afternoon.

SUPERTECHMRI
03-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Start fishing time will be 7:00 AM. The official sunrise for 3/15 is 7:10 AM. Everyone be safe. Use your on judgement as to when you feel safe heading out onto the water. Don't worry. The fish will still be there.

Superglue
03-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Saturday morning check in at Grenada landing pavilion from 5:30-6:00

ATM
03-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Will the COE have the tank there so we can release our live fish?

SUPERTECHMRI
03-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

SUPERTECHMRI
03-10-2014, 04:53 PM
As I have stated in the newsletter we need to do everything we can to keep these fish alive. The corp, "Mr Artie", will be there with the live tank for all live fish. This does not mean if you want your fish to just kill them. Your fish must be fresh and without question caught during tournament hours. I have no problem disqualifying fish that have been mutilated

Handicrappie
03-10-2014, 05:37 PM
As I have stated in the newsletter we need to do everything we can to keep these fish alive. The corp, "Mr Artie", will be there with the live tank for all live fish. This does not mean if you want your fish to just kill them. Your fish must be fresh and without question caught during tournament hours. I have no problem disqualifying fish that have been mutilated

I wish everyone would adopt this type of policy. Kudos to you guys!!

Superglue
03-10-2014, 08:51 PM
We work hard to maintain a great relationship with the corps personnel and the host city to show our tournament impact is a financial gain to the area and not detrimental to the fishery. We do this by trying to return the biggest fish caught to the lake. It is just a gesture I guess but it pays off big time when the locals see we are serious about conserving their populations. There is a lot of anti-tournament sentiment out there and we try to show respect to the locals by doing this. It can take years to build something but only a few minutes to burn it to the ground by being careless. We appreciate all of you for helping us do this.