Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: "Most comfortable boat seat ???" Revisited

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up "Most comfortable boat seat ???" Revisited

http://www.mackspw.com/ItemReview--i-HSOB100-GRN
    This may not be what your looking for but it is the bomb, The cats meow, the last word and the bottom line. If you don't get it your gonna be disappointed. There will doubtfully ever be a bad review. Besides the lesser weight suitable for smaller boats. The true value will be realized on the hottest summer days. When your back sweats and the seat gets so hot in the sunlight you cant sit down. Also if it rains water won't pond like it does on other seats. The quality of millennium products is the best you'll find.
    DISCLAIMER- "I'M IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANY OR ITS PRODUCTS.
    I DON'T EVEN OWN ONE. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT HAVE THEM AND HAVE TRIED THEM. IF YOU TRY ONE YOU'LL SEE!"
    FIN

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good. I saw a small john boat with a big high back black office chair on it's deck one day, wish I could've got a photo.

Post Thanks / Like

I love mine!
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

strmwalker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FIN View Post
    http://www.mackspw.com/ItemReview--i-HSOB100-GRN
    This may not be what your looking for but it is the bomb, The cats meow, the last word and the bottom line. If you don't get it your gonna be disappointed. There will doubtfully ever be a bad review. Besides the lesser weight suitable for smaller boats. The true value will be realized on the hottest summer days. When your back sweats and the seat gets so hot in the sunlight you cant sit down. Also if it rains water won't pond like it does on other seats. The quality of millennium products is the best you'll find.
    DISCLAIMER- "I'M IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANY OR ITS PRODUCTS.
    I DON'T EVEN OWN ONE. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT HAVE THEM AND HAVE TRIED THEM. IF YOU TRY ONE YOU'LL SEE!"
    FIN
    I have 2 of them in my boat and they are hands down the best seat I have ever fished out of !!! you don't sweat in them in the heat of summer and they are very comfortable !!! and we have a real good person right here on Crappie.com that sales them , he's a Member Sponsor and Crappie.com supporter ;E-Z Poleholder he is outstanding person to do business with !!!!

"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday"
    "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point. "AMEN"
    Likes short grub LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I have two and I am very pleased! E-Z Poleholder is a pleasure to do business with, he has helped me out with several upgrades to my boat.
    "It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark"

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 of these also and without a doubt they are the best. But if you buy them direct from EZ poleholder he will give you a CC discount. Got them last year and I an extremly pleased with them.

Also check out EZ's spider rigging rod holders, the very best holders out there.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for info
    In humble reverance to the GREAT I AM! THAT I AM!

Post Thanks / Like

I really like the Lund Pro Ride seats.
    2013 Lund Rebel 1650 XL Sport
    60 hp Mercury 4-stroke
    Humminbird 998c HD SI, 958c HD & 788ci HD
    Minn Kota Terrova w/i-pilot

Post Thanks / Like

Looking at these Millenium seats...anyone of the "plus size" stature fish in one of these for an extended amount of time? Are they comfortable for an all day trip...5-6 days in a row?