Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: things you don't want to hear if you are traveling over the holidays...

hawkman is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default things you don't want to hear if you are traveling over the holidays...

Crap-king, feel free to use these anytime.
    • "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them a while."
    • "So, you don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"
    • "Warning? You want a warning? OK. I'll give you a warning. I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."
    • "Take your hands off the car and I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
    • "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
    • "Can you run faster than 1,200 feet per second? That's the average speed of a 9-millimeter bullet fired from my sidearm."
    • "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy & step in cow poop. Fair has nothing to do with how fast you were driving."
    • "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we can write as many tickets as we want."
    • "In GOD we trust. Everyone else we run through the Crime Index Computer."
    • "Just how big were those two beers?"
    • You didn't think we gave pretty women speeding tickets? Really? Well, you're right, we don't... Please sign here."
    • "The answer to this last question will determine if you are drunk or not.Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
    Crappie fishing is my lighthouse of sanity in an insane world,
    It keeps me from crashing on the rocky shores of everyday life.
    Crappie.com is my beacon of light!

Post Thanks / Like

Hawk you forgot about slowing down for a stop sign - when the officer starts slapping you across the face and ask if you want him to stop or slow down
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!