Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ED-FlashChat

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ED-FlashChat

needs attention...Logged in a couple of days ago to check it out....Can't log back in. Keeps giving me "user name already in use". Fatboy tells me that I am still logged in as DonG (BRB)....

Thanks
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Now what have you done DG ??

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    needs attention...Logged in a couple of days ago to check it out....Can't log back in. Keeps giving me "user name already in use". Fatboy tells me that I am still logged in as DonG (BRB)....

Thanks

I opened the chat and clicked on BRB, then clicked the corner X button ... and it brought up a small screen box that said I was logging out. When I went back in .... I was still able to post.
    Maybe you didn't really log out (clicked on the right corner X button) ?? I don't know ... but, I do know that there are 35 OTHER PEOPLE still logged on in the Lounge and no chat messages appear on the screen, when I go in (so none of those people are actually chatting, right now).

If you can't get logged out, so you can get back in and chat, best PM Ed and see if he can help figure out what's happening. Or, maybe if one of the other 35 people still logged in, can get out and back in ... maybe they can post how they did it. ..... luck2ya ... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I also ..in playing around with Flashchat...created a room that says " Anthology of Whiners" I thought it could be deleted or automatically deleted after I left the room.

I need to know how to delete it. Who knows?

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy
    I opened the chat and clicked on BRB, then clicked the corner X button ... and it brought up a small screen box that said I was logging out. When I went back in .... I was still able to post.
    Maybe you didn't really log out (clicked on the right corner X button) ?? I don't know ... but, I do know that there are 35 OTHER PEOPLE still logged on in the Lounge and no chat messages appear on the screen, when I go in (so none of those people are actually chatting, right now).

If you can't get logged out, so you can get back in and chat, best PM Ed and see if he can help figure out what's happening. Or, maybe if one of the other 35 people still logged in, can get out and back in ... maybe they can post how they did it. ..... luck2ya ... cp
    No hurry CP, I don't use it that much. Ed will get to it sooner or later...Thanks
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Ed is all over it like white on rice. Said when you logged off you had popup blocker on and would not let you back on. 11/5/06 10:46pm cst lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

The program maker has not posted a fix yet. There are two things that have to be done to log off correctly otherwise you stay logged on. You have to allow "popups" for Crappie.com and you have to "not close the browser" (you need to close the application by clicking on the "x" in the upper right corner, not on the bowser, but on the browser windor for crappie.com). Others have complained about this already to the maker so all I can do now is wait for a fix. Sorry guys.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, I did clear out all the logged in users that were stuck. I can do that by updating the actual database table. But if you don't allow popups for crappie.com you'll be stuck and not able to log on again.
    Last edited by Slab; 11-05-2006 at 11:45 PM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I just happen to see where some of the guys were having problems and thatmay have saved me from getting locked in there as well...but I do have my pop up blocker turned off to be able to operate some other programs I have so that might be how I stayed out of trouble...other than that I like the new format ...tonight was the first time I actually used it and it seem to work great...hope to have more time in the future to use it
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!