Posted this in a off topic board in the Kansas section but, might as well get some feedback from everyone and have a little fun with this one...so its a bit of a lengthy write but all input is much appreciated folks! Thanks in advanced!

Alright folks, hope everyone is having a great day! I am in the market for another fishing boat...had a Nitro NX750 and also a Sprint F/S 267 bass boat as my previous two boats, loved them! Problem being, both were bass boats and kind of a pain to carry a third person if a third wanted to go fishing with me...which typically ends up being the case because both the wife and the father in law love to fish as well.

So here is what I am thinking about for the next boat...looking at deep v's and so far the one that stands out the most to me for the best money right now is the Tracker 175WT from Bass Pro. We all know that when the wind blows in Kansas the water gets rough, which is almost like an everyday thing during the summer time. Personally, I believe the deep v is going to offer a much smoother ride during the rougher conditions. Also, it will provide more room as far as moving around and able to accommodate a few more people. The thing I personally like about the Tracker that I have looked at so far is the fact it has two live wells, one in the front and back of the boat with both of them having a spot for bait buckets....score!! No more tripping over the *^(& bucket while moving on the bass boat or sharing the bucket!

Yes it is brand new and I know once you buy a brand new boat it loses value off the lot blah blah blah...got it. Only reason I am looking at brand new is the last two boats I have purchased seemed to be the inheritance of someone else's problems. Not really wanting to deal with that again. So might as well drop the money and go new and get something that has warranty on it and will hopefully last a long time.

I plan on doing a lot more crappie fishing than I have in previous years which obviously I was doing more bass fishing than anything else. Plan on Crappie, Walleye, and still doing some bass fishing. What I am asking from anyone willing to read this lengthy post (which I do appreciate and I apologize I am a bit of a talker) to post some opinions, recommendations, thoughts, whatever you might have to add as far as a good deep v that would be good for the money. Keep in mind budget is important. I am looking to spend no more than 25k-30k on a boat. Really don't want to spend that much...would like to keep it down around the 20K mark as I am planning on paying cash for most of that. Also electronics...had the lowrance HDS 5 with LSS-2 setup and loved it! Throw an opinion out for a good setup if you'd like. Looking to drop a good amount on electronics...at least 4-5k. I appreciate y'all taking the time out to read this and share your thoughts and opinions! Have a great rest of the day folks