Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good Stuff where are you?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Stuff where are you?

Wanted to ask member"Good Stuff" if he was still having the problem with the chat... actually I don't think you have one... the problem is everyone is logged in and no one is monitoring there computers...so therefore there is nothing to see...everytime you login in it clears out the old stuff unless there are people chatting... As I have been saying, everyone needs to use the options that let everyone know you are "away", "BRB" (beright back), "busy", etc... it looks as though you are being ignored when you log on or you have a problem with your computer, but I do not that is the case... most of the people logged in right now have been logged in all day and are not monitoring there computer or chatting... that is the only problem... Hope this helps

If someone has questions about the chat you can PM me and I will help you with what I have found on my on, but edhead is the one who set it up...

Hollar at me Good Stuff by PM and I will join you in the chat room to check the status of this "problem"
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help.