Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 driftmaster set ups for the price of 1

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 driftmaster set ups for the price of 1

Having never tried spider rigging before I ordered a 4 rod holder driftmaster from grizzly. The package arived quickly and in no time I had that sucker mounted on the boat. Two days later low and behold there was a 2nd 4 rod holder in the garage when I got home. I checked and I didn't get charged for it on my credit card so I came to the conclusion that a 2nd one had been shipped to me by mistake. I contacted the compant and sure enough it was sent by mistake.

At first they thought I was saying I had ordered two but only got one. After a little more talking they understood they had overshipped. I think the company was suprised I contacted them instead of keeping it and keeping my mouth shut. I know I passed God's test & hopefully since no money was lost nobody at the company got in trouble over the mistake.

Sent it back but hopefully I will be able to buy a 2nd one for the other side of the boat in the next month or two.

Tight lines
    Likes Drtodd10, crappiemax LIKED above post

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good. Given half a chance, most of the people on this wonderful forum will do the right thing.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Standup move. Maybe they'll sell you your next set at a discount
    Likes Drtodd10 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

with a story like that, if I had the change I'd order a set and have it delivered to you on my dime !! do you vote? reason I ask is because if you don't you should !! if there were just a few more like you out there this ol world would be a much better place !! I got cutoff by a older guy today and been in a bad mood everysince then until this read.....
    Likes "D" LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You did the right thing.....it will pay off in blessings somehow later on. The world needs more like you.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes SlowRideStu, wigglewart, Drtodd10 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

well done

Post Thanks / Like

you know I liked the comments and I tell those in my travels at different venues that not everyone in this country is a thief, and I don't like being treated as one.
    The best example I know of are the gas stations today, pay before you pump or use your credit card. What ticks me off is when their card readers don't read and I have to go in anyway. BUT
    when I think about it before card readers we had to go into the store and pay didn't we AND there were no gas drive offs then, or were there? just venting I guess.
    Pac appreciate you sending it back maybe the next time THEY will pay more attention and that may just keep Louie from raising his prices again.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the comments. After using the one I mounted on the boat I have to wonder if a second one is a good idea? Paying attention to 4 rods is hard enough, may not want to be watching 8. Plus while trying it out last week I was on a lake with lots of timber and it was a very windy day. When I would get snagged it wasn't just one pole but usually all 4 of them one after another kind of like dominoes falling. 8 poles snagged at once might have push me over the edge.

On a side note I see there are some fellow airmen here. Glad to meet some new Brothers.

Post Thanks / Like

4 is all my nerves will handel at a time; even when I have guest. BTW....you made Jesus smile.DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast