Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Everhart's Spring Show/Sale April 12th and 13th

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Everhart's Spring Show/Sale April 12th and 13th

Here is some more info about our spring show.
    Our Spring Sale and Youth Turkey Contest is just around the corner. This year is will be April 12th and 13th, yes we will be open Saturday and Sunday that weekend. We are going to have several seminars, pro-staffers, reps, etc... here that weekend, including Wally Marshall "Mr. Crappie" who will be here both days.
    Likes long poler LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

We will soon have the new Lew's rods and reels. I think the new Solo reel is going to be a great one for dipping with. We will have 3 different lines of the Lew's rods from the Slab Daddy series to Wally's signature series. Several sizes in each from 7' to 14'. I got to put them in my hand yesterday and think they are a very nice rod for the money. We will have several seminars each day ranging from turkey hunting to catfishing to crappie fishing. We will also be having our youth turkey contest on both days. Every youth bringing in a turkey will be getting a bag of goodies and we will have prizes for longest beard, first bird brought in and heaviest weight. We will have food and soda available each day also. Come join the fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a very good sale & seminar You all have planned. I am planning on a trip down. Do you accept cash?
    Likes Jigging15 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Not many people use it anymore but we will take cash. I will get more details posted with seminar speakers and times when we get it locked down.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is our list of seminar speakers for the show.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! That is quite a lineup Jared. You all should have a big crowd there I would think.
    I am still planning to get down there.

Post Thanks / Like

Between this lineup and free food we will have a good crowd. We will have hotdogs, chips and soda. We also have a rep that will be doing some demonstrations with his cookers "pork" and showing off the Food Saver vacuum sealers. If I can catch some fish before now and then another rep will be cooking some fish. We also will have several pro staff guys as well as owners of several companies there to show their products off. Most will have some giveaways with them also. I think I heard through the grapevine that Jerry with Crappieholic will be there also. We are glad to have his line of apparel in the store and I think it will go over real well with all the crappie fisherman we have around the Truman area.